We’ve been taking a look at the budget ice cream makers on the market this week, and the Kenwood IM200 was a great little machine that made great ice cream. Today, we’ve been taking a look at the Andrew James Ice Cream Maker, another cool little machine that is available online for under £30. You don’t need to break the bank to enjoy delicious home made ice cream, so watch us put the Andrew James machine through its paces in our video review below.
Andrew James Ice Cream Maker Features and Specifications
- Free 128 Page Ice Cream Recipe Book – “Ice Cream Made Easy” by Annette Yates
- 1.45 Litre capacity – enough for 5 or even 6 people
- Homemade ice cream in 20 to 30 minutes
- Convenient sized bowl, should be easy to fit into most freezers
- Detachable accessories for easy cleaning